sábado, 12 de maio de 2007

Almost literature

- It's ok. 't was just another stupid joke... And I was sleeping on the couch, with a movie running. Thanks!
- Miss you...
- Not more than I do...
- And why all this...?
- I'm looking for seduction, desire and true love. You were quite clear about what you'd have to give. So I just came back to reality. Easy?
- Seduction was always there. Desire too... True love comes with time... Well you're the master... Maybe you're right being so defensive... Miss you anyway...
- I didn't say anything had to be there right away, you just need to feel things available to come. And one action makes the other react. We're never sure, off course. That's life. I decided to live it strong: I need to feel things the way I have them to give. Maybe that's a problem...
- Maybe I have to say sorry... But I like you and I miss you anyway...
- If you feel it, say it. All I ever need is truth or sincerity.
- Did you ever feel that I wasn't true to you?
- Maybe yes, I do. I felt too much poetry and less passion for reality. They're both roles to play, the way I feel them and the way I believe them.
- I'm sorry if I've disappointed you. I care too much for you... I really do...
- And maybe I wanted you too much. That's the way things are. At one point you have to carry them and keep on driving with your goals. Even if it hurts...
- There is something stupid with timings in life... Sometimes you meet a person that seems so right but you meet him on the wrong time... Why is that? To test us? To make us feel bad?
- That's just because it's not the person. I believe. But, who am I?
- You are who you are and I am who I am... And time is what it is... And missing you hurts. And you stepped out of the game. Lack of courage or fear of getting hurt? Am I that bad? Was the set so scary? What have we done to our joy of laughing together...? We could/should have done love and not war...
- I never gave you the right to put me on a stand by shelf. I'm sorry if you have timing problems. To laugh together is better than an orchestra: is to be there completely and give yourself. You feel stupid if you realise you're laughing alone. I've had too much of that. This is not easy for me, really.
- Ok... (silence)
- Maybe one day, if you feel it. Maybe I'm still here falling asleep with movies and having casual flirts to find you. Maybe not. That's the timing problem. I really like you. So maybe I will. Have fun.

Sem comentários: